M&A Advisory Services
We understand that most enterprises desire to expand and grow beyond their current state. We offer M&A advisory services to facilitate creation of strong local businesses that are sustainable in the long Run. We help our clients think through how to do a deal so that they create sustainable value. We use M&A as an integral part of our client’s growth strategy.
We help our clients throughout the entire journey including:-
- Identification of target buyers/sellers and initial approaches
- Valuation of target enterprises
- Advice on negotiation strategies
- Advice on optimal transaction structures/ processes
- Co-ordination of third-party professionals
- Conducting due diligence process
- Support for documentation and
- Joint Venture negotiations, among others
Highlight of some recent Engagements
Centerprise Africa was retained by farmer-owned enterprise to help them set up dairy processing capacity for their members. After initial review and engagement with stakeholders, Centerprise advised the farmer organization to carry out a comprehensive value chain-based assessment to ensure that the eventual business set up will be sustainable across the value chain.
Under the advice of Centerprise Africa the farmer-owned enterprise has agreed to enter into a joint venture with an existing processor to shorten the route to market.
The Centerprise Team is at various stages facilitating the following:
- Setting up of an SPV to facilitate the intended partnership
- Finalizing financing agreements with development agencies to carry out a comprehensive feasibility study – the outcome of which will determine the terms of the processing partnership.
- Capital raising from various investors and lenders who have expressed interest in the project (subject to feasibility). The funding sought will go towards building capacities of farmers at the farm-level, capacity of the cooperative to mobilize members, collect and cool milk and transport it for processing, financing of the processing of milk as well as the route to market strategy including product development and hiring of staff, inter alia