DAVID LUBIRAASSOCIATE CONSULTANT
areas of expertise
- Business Strategy and transformation
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Banking Advisory
- Corporate Finance and Capital Raising
- Trade and Supply Chain Finance Advisory
- M&A transaction support
- MBA(Finance), University of Leicester
- Diploma in Customer Relationship Management, London Institute of Banking & Finance
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers
David is a self-driven and highly motivated professional with over 30 years of experience in the banking industry, with demonstrable ability to achieve results in a competitive & challenging environment. He has his sights trained on being part of client solutions by
addressing their business challenges.
David has senior level experience in merchant and commercial Banking with an International Bank where he rose to serve as Corporate Director in Kenya and the region. In his working life, David has structured and managed complex transactions in trade finance, corporate finance, as well as project finance. He has supported Public and Private clients. He brings on board pan-African experience and a rich network globally.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: